** Admission Procedure & Rules for UG/PG **
Admission will be purely on merit basis.
1.The candidate must read the prospectus and the University rules before filling up the form online.
2.The candidate must carry all the original documents at the time of admission.
3.The students who are willing to have admission have to submit application form along with registration fee in college office.
- Attested copies of all the certificates of the examination passed from matriculation onwards up to the class in which the student is seeking admission.
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate of High School and 10+2.
- Original ‘Transfer Certificate of 10+ 2.
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate(Original)
- Aadhar Card.
- SC/BC Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate of Father / Mother.
- 10 Colored Pass Port size photos.
- Account number of the student of any nationalized / Public Bank in Saharanpur.
All the documents I certificates will be deposited in two sets. In case of incomplete documentation, admission form will not be accepted by the authority.
- Failed students are not allowed admission in the college.
- Admission of students from other Board / University will be provisional and subjects to confirmation of their eligibility by CC.S University.
Schedule for Academic Session
Admissions 15 May – 31 July
Teaching 1st Week Of August to February Next Year
Vocation 24 Dec – 31 Dec.
Examination 20 March – 30 May